Friday, February 14, 2014

Could use prayers

Last night we were at the Harley Owners Group meeting when I started to feel like I was on my period. I checked and I had started bleeding again. This time it was bright red, with several clots, and lasted from 8pm to 6am. The period aches actually went away after only an hour or two.

I was scheduled to have my blood work done again this morning so I just went to bed last night to rest and sleep it off. 

I got up this morning and the bleeding had stopped. I got ready for work and then left early so I could get my blood work done. They called me around 10am with the results. My HCG count went down to 2277. 

The nurse was very positive and said that it could be that I had twins and lost one. She recommended getting more blood work done on Monday. So, that's the plan right now.

I'll be honest, this time I wept like a baby. All I could do is cry out to God. I told Him that I don't understand and I don't know what's going on but I am trusting Him. Should it be His will to close this door in my life, I know He's going to go open one 100 times more extraordinary! It's upsetting now, mourning the loss of another child and our dreams of having a family is rough. But it's not the end. God has a plan. His will is to love us and help us. Though I can't imagine it now, I know whatever He has in store for me will be amazing. 

Continue to keep us in your prayers. It's extremely tough not to let satan bring us down and It's hard to continue to trust and hope in The Lord when everything goes wrong.. But... We will continue to trust and hope in Him. I know that God will never let us go through anything that we can't handle. He gives us the strength to keep going. Then He rewards us.

Pray for peace, hope and continued strength. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment