Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Surgery done & safely home

Well we are back home safe after the surgery today. The surgery went longer then they originally anticipated. Recovery was even longer. I'm still very drowsy from the anesthesia . 

When they got in to detach the tube, they found a lot of scar tissue. Unfortunately they had to remove part of my left tube instead of just detaching it. They also found scar tissue on my right tube. However, they didn't detach it or remove that one because it isn't blowing up like a sausage at this time like my left one. With that said, I will likely have to have 1-2 more surgeries to completely remove the left tube and the right. I'm praying they heal up completely and no more surgeries will be needed.

With the surgery done, we can get back to the IVF process. Next month, I'll start the process and hopefully be pregnant by February.

Please continue to keep us in your prayers for recovery and pregnancy.

1 comment:

  1. Still praying for you! I'm glad that the finding of more scar tissue doesn't mean you have to postpone your IVF again. Rest, relax, and let everyone wait on your during your recuperation! We love you both!

    ReplyDelete