Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Getting back to IVF

Today is day 1 of my cycle so I'll be calling the doctor's office at 9 am to schedule the implantation. It should be around day 16-18 of my cycle. So keep us in your prayers!

Also, I'm not sure if this is normal or not but my left tube & ovary hurt pretty bad on my cycle. I'm hoping it's either normal or that it will go away as time goes on and it has time to completely heal. This is my first cycle since the surgery so maybe it's still irritated.

I'll be honest, in the past couple of days I've gotten a little nervous about the scar tissue they found on my right tube and the fact that we have only 1 embryo. Please pray that the scar tissue will not cause the tube to fill up and drain into the uterus killing the embryo. This is our one shot at having children. Please also pray for peace over both of us. We've gone through so much and our emotions are all over the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment