Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Pre-op done, surgery in the morning

We had a busy day today. I went to work from 7am - 11am. Then we left for Jacksonville. 

Our first pre-op appointment was at the IVF clinic with Dr. McCoy. He explained what he was going to do and then asked questions.

Our second pre-op appointment was at the hospital down the street. I had blood work done and filled out the pre-admission paperwork. On a good note, they only had to put the needle in once! 

One nice thing about this hospital is that they provide a hotel room for surgery patients the night before! In all my previous surgeries we had to pay for a hotel. Also, this hospital doesn't charge surgery patients for parking! I can't begin to tell you how much we've spent on parking and hotels for my previous surgeries and doctor visits in Atlanta.

Surgery is first thing in the morning. We have to be at the hospital at 5am for a 7am surgery.

Please keep us in your prayers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment